On Wednesday, October 13, I talked about Building Blocks for Self Organization at Agile By Example.
In this post you will be able to find links and references mentioned in the talk.
- Becoming a tecnichal leader, (Gerald M. Weinberg)
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us, (Daniel H. Pink)
- Self-Managing Organizations: Exploring the Limits of Less-Hierarchical Organizing, (Michael Y. Lee and Amy C. Edmondson)
- First Let’s Fire All the Managers, (Gary Hamel) HBR
- Three Common Misunderstandings Of Self-Organized Teams, (Steffan Surdek) Forbes
- Self Organizing 101, (Lisa Gill) Leadwise
- 5 Practical Steps to Improve Self-Organization in Your Team, (Lukasz Krzyzek)